Wouldn’t it be great if you could learn easy magic tricks that you could perform today? Well, you can! How about right now? Don’t get me wrong, professional magicians spend years mastering their craft. Magic can be very complicated when you’re trying to make airplanes disappear or sawing someone in half. But, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of tricks you can learn quickly and perform with just a little practice. Let’s start now.
Dating back to the early days of magic, magicians have always been partial to eggs. I don’t know if it’s because they are readily available or because they have the potential to make a mess or both. There are hundreds of magic tricks that incorporate eggs, so I thought I’d share one with you now. magicien mentaliste
The trick is called “Egg Changed into Confetti.” The effect of the trick goes like this. Put an egg in one hand, wave a fan in front of it, and voila the egg explodes into a cloud of confetti.
The secret, or the cause, is simple. Follow these simple steps.
- Choose as white an egg as possible.
- Pierce a large hole at one end of an egg.
- Empty the egg, rinse it and dry it.
- Fill the egg with confetti.
- Paste a piece of paper over the hole.
- For added effect, place the prepared egg back into the container with the other (unprepared) eggs.
- When ready to do the trick, pull the prepared egg out of the container.
- Fan the egg aggressively and suddenly crush it in your hand and allow the fanning to spread the confetti in the air. The eggshell fragments will fall to the ground with the confetti and should go unnoticed.
See, you can learn easy magic tricks like this one. Sure, this trick is rather primitive. But, if it’s done correctly, it will still amaze your audience. Once you can effectively do a few magic tricks like this one, you’ll have enough confidence to learn more and harder tricks. Go for it!